Riding your bike you need to stay safe! This counts both in the daytime and especially at night.
But what is the best bike light and if you here on our website, you are looking for the best retro bike lights.
Rest assured we’ve got you covered with our top 4 best retro bike lights listed below with some pros and cons to help you find the right choice for your needs.
Pure City Front Bike Headlamp
- Retro-styled front bike headlight with three LED lighting modes (high, low, and flashing)
- Mounts to any bike with a front brake bolt
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries (included)
No need to waste time looking for cheaper lights when this could well be the best choice out there!
It is very bright and comes with three modes.
Has a super cool retro look and feel and goes super well on my retro bike.
I honestly think this was the best addition to my bike i made as it just goes so well with the bike itself.
Letgoing Vintage Brass Led Headlight
- Shell color: Metal Brass Color（Like the picture）,all metal light with brass plating.
- Light color: Super Bright White Light, only weeking.
- Easy to install, and Power supply by 2pcs * AAA batteries (The batteries Not included).
If you want a vintage style look and feel then this could be a good choice.
It came a bit blemished but i kind of feel thats part of the look right, i mean Vintage usually means old looking and antique and this light matches that description!
Very high power as its LED which at night is super helpful.
The only downside is it only came in one color as my bike is white however it does the trick and im happy with it.
Kiley LED Rear Tail Light for Vintage City Tour Bicycle
- Material: Chrome-plated iron shell
- Batteries Not Included (Required 2 AAA) ; Without bolts
- Running Time – Steady 70hrs, Flashing 280hrs
- For Vintage Classic City Tour Cruiser Bicycle
- Size: 67(L)X48(W)X70(H) mm ; Material:Galvanized Iron
I’m using it for an electric scooter. Well built and quality.
Very bright and comes with two settings: on and flash. In flash mode I have ridden all summer on the first set of batteries.
Its all super retro looking and easy to install.
Fits the front of my electric scooter perfectly and the light is nice and bright.
Axiom City-Wicker DLX Front Basket
- Weatherproof epoxy-coated steel/resin wicker
- Heavy-duty quick-release handlebar bracket that adjusts to various handlebar sizes (22.2-31.8mm) with a mechanical pivot change – no rubber shims
- Rubber feet on base; light clip; carry handle
This is just cute beyond words! Its a basket, not a bike light but i wanted to show you how a simple little LED light can fit nicely on the front of the bike as i have done with my own.
It is stronger than anticipated and it also matches my back basket.
You can easily clip on an LED light to it to have night light and be safe on the roads
As i mentioned above, its super important to stay well lit at night so you stay safe on the roads!
These retro bike lights are some good choices to consider and they are all very well and reasonably priced.
Check out our other articles here for more fun retro and vintage products:
>> Retro Microwave
>> Retro Polaroid Camera