If you are looking for that finishing touch to your kitchen and need the best quality retro fridge, then you are in the right place!
My home is filled with retro products that i use each and every day.
But which one is the best quality retro fridge you may ask? Well don’t worry we have curated the best available fridges and rerigerators out there on the market for you below in a nice easy to read format and with our feed back on each one.
Northair 2-Door Mini Refrigerator with Handle, 3.2 Cubic Feet Capacity
This is an absolutely adorable refrigerator.
I live in a studio apartment in NY so space was a concern for me when looking for the perfect retro style refrigerator and it holds exactly the perfect amount for one person.
I dig the separate freezer which is more than enough for my needs.
The look and feel of the fridge super compliments my kitchen it really adds to the already retro vibe i have going on.
Easy to assemble this fridge, had mine up and running in no time, like in 15 minutes.
Midea Double Door Mini Fridge with Freezer
- Adjustable Temperature Ranges: Refrigerator Compartment 32′ to 50′ F / Freezer Compartment -11.2′ to 5’F. The noise level is <45 dB and the voltage is 115 volts /60Hz
- Features Adjustable Legs and a Reversible Door that can Open from Left or Right
- Interior Light. Fresh section : 2.2 cubic feet, freezer section: 0.9 cubic feet. Door Storage – 2 Liter Bottle
- Separate Fruit and Vegetable Drawer. Note: The Internal Walls of the Main Compartment are Slightly Tapered Toward the Back
I received mine and have to say it was extremely well packed and kept safe during transport.
First the Pros:
Keeps Ice Cream Frozen nicely
Freezes Ice as well
Good amount of space for my needs
Generous enough space
Definitely keeps all my items cold (Ex: cold drinks, milk, salads, puddings, cheese etc etc
Very quiet which i liked most as no silly vibrating noises going on!
The asthetics are simple and black just fits well in my place!
Ive found it can be a little difficult to get cans out of the fridge but think i need to align them better.
Red Garage Fridge Tool Box, 3.2 Cubic Feet
- Tool Box Fridge with 3.2 Cu Ft Capacity
- 4 x Caster Wheels Allows for Ultimate Mobility. 2 removable wire shelves
- Includes; Crisper, Door Can Dispenser and Drip Tray
- Perfect Way to Keep your Beverages Cool in any Man Cave, Garage, or Work Area
- Allows you to Keep Your Stash of Drinks Cold and Blends in to Your Tools
I decided to get this as a gift for Father’s Day for my husband and he loved it!
He spends plenty of time in his workshop and i thought this would be a nice addition to the decor he has going one.
The fridge itself it’s a good size and looks right at home in amongst all the other tools laying around and what not.
For the size holds more then you would think , i love the soda pop can holder in the door and that the shelves are adjustable.
Looks great and is perfect for the garage!
Galanz – Retro 7.6 Cu Ft Refrigerator Dual Door with Freezer
- Adjustable Mechanical Thermostat Control
- Interior Light
- Reversible Door and Retro Door Handle
- Beautiful Styling and Premium Gloss Finish
- Efficient Energy Star
Wow! This is a beautiful refrigerator. Very retro!
It is extremely good quality; shelves, handles, etc.
It looks great in my kitchen and we got a second one for the garden office.
I am very glad to have it.
Antarctic Star Compact Mini Refrigerator with Separate Freezer
- Size and Capacity-Dimension is 19.3*17.5*31.5 and 3.2cu.ft capacity.Sufficient space to store your eggs, vegetables, drinks,fruits and milk. This fridge is also equipped with ice cube tray and Ice shovel.
- Temperature Ranges – By turning the thermostat knob, the range of the refrigerator temperature control is form position 1 the cold to 7 the coldest. Refrigerator compartment 32′ to 50′ F, / Freezer compartment 3′ to -1’F
- Classic Design -This fridge is designed with a sleek black and white exterior that adds a classy touch. It can match any of your furniture,perfect for the home, dorm rooms, small office spaces, garages, workshops,and more.
- Multi-Function Storage-Double Door Design, freezer compartment can be used for storing frozen foods or making Ice cubes. The door offers a spot for your favorite canned beverages.There are fresh fruits you like to eat in the drawer, sweet ice cream in the frozen area.
- Removable Glass Shelf-The glass shelf and drawer separate fruit and vegetable.It can separate your different types of food.A removable slide-out glass shelf provides more ways to organize your storage needs.
I have this in my bedroom for my food, drinks and make ups.
It holds a lot of stuff and what i like best about it is that it’s very quiet.
I alos like the light inside that turns on when you open it.
Its not to heavy either so was easy to manouvere around without anyone elses help.
Its also become a bit of a centrepiece in the room and all my friends comment on how cool it looks.
3.2 Cu Ft Compact Retro Fridge
- Purple Bar Fridge with Silver Trim – 3.2 Cu Ft Capacity, with Space Saving Flush Back Design
- Built in Can Dispenser and Freezer Compartment
- Slide Out Tempered Glass Shelves; Adjustable Thermostat
- Reversibile Door (Allows for Right or Left Opening)
- Compressor Cooling for ultimate performance even in hot weather; Adjustable Level Feet
It’s a great purple color and is working very well.
At the number 4 setting, it keeps all my drinks and food very cold and I haven’t noticed any overheating or smell.
Freezer keeps my ice cream bars nicely :).
Not heavy and was easy enough to carry up a flight of stairs without too much hassle. It also isn’t noisy at all, most of the time i don’t even notice its there.
Right now I’ve got it in the office area next to my bedroom and it’s incredibly handy.
Well that’s a wrap as they say! Hope you found what you were looking for here and the feed back helped in your search for the best quality retro fridge, all the above options are great and im sure you’ll find the one you like!
Check out our other articles here:
>> RETRO MINI FRIDGE
>> RETRO TOASTER