Telling the time can be cool with a retro watch. I recall my very first watch probably like yours being a Casio! I was super proud how awesome it was and the functions it had. If im not mistaken i got my first watch on my 11th birthday and have owned watches ever since.
Last year i got myself a smart watch but soon got rid of it as i found it annoying with all the notifications that came over from my phone and in the end went back to a good old retro watch, again a Casio!
If you are looking to get yourself a retro watch, we’ve put together a list of 8 watches below for both. These retro watches for men and retro watches for women are pretty rad and im sure you’ll take pleasure in reading more about them!
Casio Men’s Vintage CA53W-1 Calculator Watch
- 8-Digit Calculator; Constants for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Water Resistant
- 1/100 second stopwatch; Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2079)
- Size of case/total weight; 42.0 x 33.0 x 7.0mm / 29g
- Dual Time
- Daily Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
- Battery CR2016
- Approx. battery life: 5 year
- Module 437/3208
This is literally the best watch. ever. no debate there. i’ve worn it every single day since i bought it 10 months ago and it still brings me immense joy whenever i look down at it.
The functions are relatively easy to use and it’s durable and secure. i adore this watch and get a LOT of compliments about it.
It has dual time, a stopwatch, alarm, tells the date and day of the week
I love the calculator
If you want a high-quality, affordable, and surprisingly entertaining timepiece, in my professional opinion this watch is worth it, you will not regret it.
Casio Women’s B640WC-5AEF Retro Digital Watch
- Retro Collection
- Quartz Movement
- 50 Meters / 165 Feet / 5 ATM Water Resistant
- Mineral Crystal
- Battery life is approximately 3 years
- Auto repeat and countdown timer
Lightweight, easy to read, understated and yet stylish. I got this for my wife. She is a dentist and has been wearing my casio GWM5600-1 which is the ultimate beater watch.
It has multiple functions like my GWM, such as timer, stop watch, alarm for her job (timing pouring casts in dental stone, waiting time after numbing a patient up, alarm for her big procedures and allow her to keep on schedule) and of course look girly. This is a home run.
Everything about this watch is made with function in mind first and foremost. The display is clear with time (24hr display optional, yes we are navy proud), date and day.
The buttons are standard casio with timer, stopwatch and alarms. Gold would be too flashy for her but the rose gold / copper is perfect. Strong buy!
Casio Men’s Vintage Watch
- Quartz movement
- Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 32 mm
- EL Backlight, 37.5 x 33.5 x 9.5mm / 58g
This watch takes me way back. Its 80s retro that still looks great.
It sizes up very easily and gets much more attention than my Omega and Seikos. It feels like a $100 watch but that’s the highest I’m going to go for this bad boy.
I like to wear the watch snug and there are no hair pulls. This watch makes people smile…and it actually looks very good.
The numbers are legible, it has an hourly chime, and an alarm and stopwatch. The LED light is awesome…..I wish it came with a countdown timer.
This is a no-nonsense watch and right out the box its easy to operate. This would make a great gift……for anyone…because I guarantee whoever receives this watch will smile and remember simpler times.
Timex Men’s Classic Digital Watch
- Gold-tone 18mm stainless steel expansion band fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with lap & split times; month, day & date calendar
- Alarm; 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones
- Gold-tone 34mm resin case with acrylic lens; green digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
I like to look like a 1970’s GANGSTER (kidding) so I wear this watch at all times along with other gaudy jewelry.
This is my fav watch ever. I feel because I was drunk and broke my first one. I haven’t had a drink since then because I was so upset that my drinking broke my favorite watch.
This watch is one of the many reasons that I quit drinking (again kidding).
I love this watch. I get compliments and funny looks for wearing it all the time. “That’s an old-school watch!”
Yeah! I gotz no time to waste, places to go, people to see. I need a beep every hour on the hour, a light, and an alarm so that I wake-up in time for work.
This isn’t just a watch –it’s a lifestyle!
Casio Men’s Data Bank Quartz Watch
- Case / bezel material: Resin, Resin Band, Resin Glass, Water Resistant
- LED light
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 59’59.99″ Measuring modes: Net time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Size of case : 38.2×35.2×8.5mm
- Regular time keeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day, 12/24-hour format
1. Very Durable and Reliable
2. They will last 10 Years… except the strap. ( $3 bucks)
2. Battery last 5 years. Then it is probably best to buy a new watch. Price of battery + Strap is as much as the watch.
3. VERY INEXPENSIVE $ 15
4. The most lightweight watch out their. Very water resistant. I shower, bath, swim with it on.
5. Casio make at least 10 models of this watch.
I prefer the one with the backlight,
But bought this one for the gold like looks and a little more variety.
6. I’ve got about 4 of these… the bands go and I just buy a new one, since it is easier.
7. Casio has been making this watch for probably 30 years.
I have other nice dress watches, but you have to wind them or replace the batteries yearly.
You can’t go wrong on this watch. For the cost of 3 Starbucks you’ve to a go to watch for any sport .
Casio Men’s Gold Tone 25 Memory Calculator Databank Watch
- 25 Page Databank, 8-Digit Calculator, Micro Light
- World Time, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer
- 1/100 second stopwatch , Hourly Time Signal , 12/24 Hour Formats
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2029),
- Battery CR1616, Approx. battery life: 2 years, Module 3228
How could you NOT love this? It’s 100% GOLD, and 1000% MATH. Since I got this, I can solve any problem life throws at me.
And boy oh boy did it help with the ladies. I have a steady girlfriend, and our relationship went from a 10/10 to a 1 Million / 10 according to my calculations (which I did on the watch).
Business meetings are no longer confusing. When it’s time to crunch numbers, I’m ahead of the game, IN STYLE.
Not only does the gold Casio catch the attention of everyone in the room – in the RARE case that it doesn’t, it has 5 alarms so it will ANNOUNCE ITSELF loudly during any important meeting, as long as you’ve prepared by setting the alarms ahead of time.
Most watches have only 1 alarm, which is 4 alarms less than this one has (I did the math on the watch to figure that out).
Casio Women’s Digital Retro Watch
These watches for me are so very useful. It seems I use that timer at least 5 times a day. When to turn the meat, when to shut off the water outside, when to call someone back… you get the picture. And it is the only watch I have ever found with a push button timer. That feature is soooo easy to use. Very smart design.
I have worn this Casio style with the countdown timer for 25 years. I started with the black plastic band. The band broke way before the watch did. So I replaced those as needed. Replaced the batteries as needed. Replaced the watch as needed… you get the picture. It was not an attractive watch, but it was so practical that I wore it for everything.
Then I found the silver metal band with the black ringed face and have worn that one for I bet 5 years… same story as above except the metal band never broke. And it was so much more attractive! Wore it for everything.
I was excited when I found the silver faced one because it is dressier. I love it! So now I will be wearing this one all the time.
So if you need something flashy and high end, this is not the watch for you. If you find yourself in need of a simple reminder system, get it.
Well i hope you found some pleasure reminiscing there with the above retro watches, i do love a good old school watch don’t you?!