I do love a good cup of tea dont you? It usually starts with my taking my favorite vintage teapot, fresh black tea leaves and setting the water to boil.
Followed by pouring the freshly brewed tea into my china tea cups and taking a wonderful sip and relaxing.
I like you im sure have been drinking tea for many years. Tea drinking is a popular pastime for many and has grown in popularity over the years.
Tea drinking may have begun in the region of Yunnan region, when it was used for medicinal purposes. It is also believed that in Sichuan, “people began to boil tea leaves for consumption into a concentrated liquid without the addition of other leaves or herbs, thereby using tea as a bitter yet stimulating drink, rather than as a medicinal concoction.
Im going to share with you today and below my favorite vintage teapots and hopefully you will like them too.
Vintage Tea Pot Bone China
- EXQUISITE AND DELICATE DESIGN – High quality ceramic product; Colourful red floral pattern; Bright golden leaf edge; Hollow out handle with golden line decorated. It’s quaint and pretty ,get more compliments and surprises in your tea party.
- HOME DECORATION AND COLLCETION – European high-grade atmosphere tea pot represent the palace of beauty.Outside the daily use,it’s the collection and decoration on your table top or cabinet which will upgrade your household taste.
- MADE OF BONE CHINA – 850 ml, about 4 cups, Hand Wash Only. Add loose or bagged tea into the infuser and insert it into the teapot. Slowly pour hot water over the tea and allow it to steep to 3-5 minutes, Enjoy the taste of tea.
- DAILY USE AND CLEAN – Internal ceramic filtration.Easy to clean.Please use a wet cloth to wipe and we do not recommend for dishwasher.
- PERFECT GIFT – The teapot is packed in a beautiful box. This is a special gift. Bring more surprises for your family, friends, lover. Birthday, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas presents.
An Adorabale and wonderful looking teapot.
It goes great with my collection of china wear
Its good for a small tea party with your friends
Keeps the tea nice and hot and goes well in any retro setting
This would make a great gift for any tea or china teapot collector
Hiware 1000ml Glass Teapot with Removable Infuser
- This teapot is completely hand crafted, made from heat resistant borosilicate glass, specially designed with non dripping spout and perfect ergonomic handle for sturdy grip
- Removable high-grade 18/10 stainless steel mesh infuser filter for loose teas or blooming teas, the lid fits the tea basket both when inserted or removed
- This beautiful teapot can be placed directly in the microwave oven or on either gas or electric stove tops, use a medium level heat source to heat water to brewing, your delicious teas can also be reheated either by microwave, directly on gas or electric stove tops, or kept hot on open flame tea pot warmers, can also be placed in refrigerator or in direct sunlight for cold brewing
- Borosilicate glass body has been optimized to be more thicker, it is stronger for everyday freely use. Dishwasher top rack safe or hand clean
I was using a electric tea kettle for about 5+ years and since i started using this, i havent looked back. I mainly use mine for flavor infused teas rather than black tea and i like the removable infuser.
It heats up very well and holds the heat for sometime too. I havent had any problems with it so far and ive been using it for years now.
Its easy to clean also which i like.
The price is also very very reasonable i feel for a glass teapot.
Jomop Vintage Ceramic Teapot
A lovely vintage looking teapot made from ceramic
You can easily match it with cups a saucers in the same color range.
It holds 4 to 5 cups of tea which is nice so you dont need to keep re-filling it.
Dishwasher safe is a major plus so can easily wash and clean after use, ive had mine for a good number of years now and my friends have commented on how lovely they think it is.
They also have a black color teapot too with gold rim in case you want a different color.
Floral Vintage Teapot
Elegant and beautiful, this vintage teapot will look right at home at any fancy tea party!
Its a perfect pot for 2 (not for more than this) and is very cute and small.
Its comfortable to hold and the feel is nice when pouring tea.
If you want to make a statement for your perfect English tea party, then this teapot will not disappoint.
Highly recommend it to you and the price is extremely good value for money
SUSTEAS Stove Top Whistling Teapot
This classic vintage style teapot is very cute and has a built in whistle for when it has boiled. The white color is very clean and the gold finishes add a little sparkle to the design.
I love the sound it makes when it whistles(it can be a bit loud at times but its ok) and has finished boiling.
It can get hot on the handle once boiled but an oven glove or mit will work fine, mine came with one so all good there.
Has a nice handle lever that when pressed opens the spout to pur the water, this is quite handy and a good safety feature too.
Overall a very nice teapot!
Amazingware Porcelain Royal Teapot
A classy teapot with an infuser.
It looks so pretty with my antique teacups-it looks old fashioned and the quality is really exceptional for the price.
I am obsessed with the color pink
It’s the perfect size for a couple cups of tea, nice size and doesn’t take up much counter space.
I would recommend it for tea lovers
Sweese Porcelain Teapot
- EVERYDAY TEAPOT – A perfectly serviceable teapot. Sturdy, pleasing shade, nice weight, a larger size of 40oz. The handle works for nearly all hand sizes. The lid has the D-shape and the lip catch so the lid doesn’t fall off when you pour. A lip on the end of the pouring spout that helps prevent drips.
- BRIGHT ORANGE – It is a beautiful happy, bright orange, high gloss and very classy. Just makes you happy to walk into the kitchen and start your tea time!
- ENJOY TEA TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS – It holds lots of tea– about five regular-sized mugs. Just the perfect size for that person who wants to have a few cups of tea without having to get up and make cup after cup. Works great for your family gathering and tea party!
- PRO-GRADE PORCELAIN & SAFE FOR DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE – These Sweese porcelain teapots are PROUDLY FDA approved and made of durable porcelain, a type of premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC ceramic, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware. The only thing that you should keep in mind is that this is NOT a kettle. It is a POT. Do not put it on a heating element.
It’s a generous 2 to 3 tea drinker size, pours beautifully, easy to clean, nice porcelain material. Looks cute too.
We hope you were able to find yourselves a lovely teapot from one of the above featured.
Vintage teapots are readily available in all different sizes and colors and the above are some of the ones we have tried and tested between my friends and I.
Feel free to read some of our other articles here